Facebook Ad Management
Facebook Ad Management
Just in case we didn’t mentioned this, Facebook is massive. It is, by far and away, the biggest source for online display advertising in the world. More advertising views are generated by Facebook than its next three largest competitors combined. Facebook now has more than 1 billion users. The average user spends 7 hours every month on the social network.
Our Facebook Ad Management is a monthly service which includes, everything that is needed to get your Facebook smart ad campaign up and running smoothly. The following is a breakdown of everything that our Facebook Ads Management Services includes.
With the customized daily reports that we provide you with, you will know at all times how much revenue you are generating through your Facebook advertising.
We will re-target your visitors to your site by utilizing social media ads that can’t be missed as they will be directly in their news feeds, along with the latest updates from their friends.
Split Test Your Ad Creativity
Headline, Description, and Image. We will create multiple versions of each of these to find the ideal combination for every prospective client.
We can import your email list into Facebook and target them there and we will also use ‘lookalike’ audience targeting to greatly expand the size of your list.
- Planning Campaigns
- Account Creation
- Ad Campaign Set Up
- Ad Creation
- Copy Writing
- Daily Campaign Optimization
- Weekly/Monthly Reporting
- Landing Page Creation
- Conversion Tracking
Benefits of Facebook Advertising
- Costs just 1% in compare to TV advertising and has the capability to reach the same number of individuals.
- Audiences can be super-targeted by advertising according to gender, age, location, interests, relationship status, and many more directives.
- You can even directly target ads to users who are on your email list or who have visited your website.
- Newsfeed ads do not appear to be ads; most people do not even notice the difference between an ad and a post. Effective word-of-mouth: Users can see when a friend of theirs “liked” an ad, and are much more inclined to also “like” it.
- Grow your number of “likes” easily for your Facebook business page by targeting users who meet your demographic.
- Gain more exposure for the posts on your page (without advertising as few as 3% of all Facebook page posts get seen by fans)
What Exactly does Facebook Advertising do?
- Directly sends traffic from Facebook to your website.
- Send traffic to an event signup page or email newsletter signup page.
- Ability to get more exposure for your Facebook posts.
- Solicit more “likes” for your Facebook business page.
- When you hire us as your Facebook Advertising Agency, we can help to recommend the best ways for you to use Facebook ads to meet your specific business goals.